Sunday, May 17, 2009

post- surgery hurray

is it strange, that pre-surgery the nurse puts an orange (for eye-catching brightness no doubt) wristband on the patient that says the procedure you're about to receive, handwritten on it? The surgeon has to initial it before hand, a good communication system, i guess.

reminiscence. woke up around 1am, due to pain. had a small panic/claustrophobia bout because i wasn't sure i could breathe being that my mouth rubber-banded shut and my sinuses swollen to fuck. passed quickly enough, thank goodness my mom stayed with me. anyhow, couldn't fall back to sleep straight away, so this:

the writing is me tell my mom what i am doing, ha.

i am healing quiet well. really, two weeks does wonders. the swelling is almost gone, no more chipmunk face & i can almost chew again. pain is subsiding & i am trying to be active. cheers.

No comments: