Monday, March 8, 2010


cat on books in Edwardsville, IL(?)


not Native American, at all. in OK.


remember that sunset? approaching Albuquerque.


cs in Flagstaff.


earth in Petrified Nat'l Forest. love.

Still suffering jet lag or just an inability to sleep soundly because I'm too tired to be worn out. Anyhow, Michigan is still here, if you were wondering. And I do feel signs of spring & I'm getting excited. It's nice to come back to a bed & family & meals & routine & mundanity after movement & exploration & make-shift & freedom. In summary, it was a 5 day drive to L.A., stopping in IL, Oklahoma City, Albuquerque, and Flagstaff AZ. I think I have so much more to say about the good times, but I'm too tired.

uh, I didn't take any fotos of L.A., ha. It's a happening place with mad traffic. People always out, always. Cute bookstores & shops & eats & friends. I know everyone out there will be doing good.

No comments: