Thursday, April 22, 2010


good work. take a break, easy on the eyes... so easy.

happy earth day! What a fun day to celebrate. I had my tooth implant unscrewed and screwed back in to check for stability and healing! Ok, that's not how I celebrated, but it is healed nonetheless. Planted strawberries at Maybury, though not before a quick dig up of grasses and weeds. Gotta finish mulching tomorrow. It was a nice feeling, starting something new, with the season.
And then I rewarded myself with a BAGGU bag that I had been daydreaming over for sometime (free shipping today). Backpacks are synonymous with great new adventures! All the hikes and bikes and eats whilst my pack will carry my treasures.
That's about it for today. I do need a book to read. I tried to read Eat Pray Love, but it sucked too much to be enjoyable and I stopped immediately. Reading is rough when the library is closed til June.

No comments: