Saturday, February 4, 2012

No More Dirty Looks :: Day 3

Today my order from Essence of Vali came! I realized I forgot to request a sample of the perfume and was sorta bummed. But, then I opened it and I got 3 samples, plus the 3 lovely mists I ordered (Passion, Detox, Balance).  Hurray :)
All the scents are lovely, light, and vibrant. None are overwhelming or heavy. I really enjoy the citrus notes in Detox and the spiciness of Passion. Definitely a good purchase and I'm excited to use them now that my three day challenge is over (via No More Dirty Looks).
Update on that: It's been relatively easy adjusting to no face wash and just using oil and a toner. I do miss the feeling of washing my face, but overall I think this method helped with dryness. Also, using oil on my face didn't cause any break outs or extra grease, which were some initial concerns. I'd like to invest in some Ctonics shampoo now, so I think I'll stick with this method for a bit more since I've saved at least $10 not buying face washes or moisturizers. At least that's what I'll tell myself when purchasing a $34 shampoo!

No comments: