Thursday, September 6, 2012

no surprise - moving is exhausting! I unpacked necessitates, but have no idea what is where in which box for everything else. moving once a year is starting to be to often for me - am I getting old or just have too much stuff? both probably, my 25th birthday is this sunday! i'm a quarter of a century old, truly horrifying. my parents are coming out and we're visiting mt. st. helen for a day :)

while looking for cheap, used furniture, i found an old wine crate - which I suppose is "vintage" these days as I was never able to find them in use like so many D.I.Y.S suggested I might. I planted arugula seeds in it yesterday & hope they thrive! it'll be my first go at a winter garden out here in the PNW. I'd like to find spots to plant spinach, kale, cabbage and maybe a quick harvest of turnips.


Arugula sowed: 09.05.12.
germination: (est. 5 days) 09.10.12  Start looking for sprouts & micro greens!
predicted harvest: (est. 30 days) 10.10.12

No comments: